Saturday, January 21, 2012

"I Want A Hot Cup Of Cocoa, With A Marshmellow Or Two...."

I am up visiting my older sister and my two neices; and we got snow here! It was only about an inch, but it's still lovely! I went out on the balcony, last night, to get something, and there was a soft blanket of white, fluffy stuff. I didn't even know it was snowing! :) 





You'll never believe what my neices brought out to sled on....baking pans! Now, that's what I call ingenuity. :) It actually worked pretty well.


We had fun frolicking about for a bit. I hope we get some back home soon!

3 comments:

  1. ooooo! sliding down the hill looks like FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D What a fun blessing snow can be! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Looks like you guys had fun! ;D Missin' you too girlfriend!! <3

    ReplyDelete