Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good times, wonderful friends, and a great weekend!

Last weekend, I was able to go visit my dear friends, the Hertzler family. Michelle, Bethany, and I always have so much fun together, and I am so thankful for their friendship! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Here we are after church Sunday morning


Michelle and I share so many laughs! But we've also cried together, and that's what friendship is all about; sharing the good times and the bad times. We keep each other sane sometimes. :) I love you girl!





We both wore our plaid skirts and boots


Pictures were taken by the lovely, talented Bethany Hertzler! (except, of course, the one with her in it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love how these pictures turned out!! I don't think I knew Bethy was taking that last picture... ;-) I'd love a copy of these sometime.... It was such a lovely visit! Thanks for coming dear! Hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aw, glad you all had fun, Jo-Jo!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! And I'm so glad I got to hang out with y'all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to see you again Stacey! I am glad we were able to get together! Thanks for showing us the antique store. I am super excited about my hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had fun looking through these again... Love the plaid skirts and lace-up boots!

    ReplyDelete