Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve At The Thompson's

 Every year, on Christmas Eve, all my siblings, their spouses and children, gather together for our annual Christmas celebration. We have dinner together, read the Christmas story, and open presents.

  There are 11 of us kids, 3 boys and 8 girls. Two of my brothers are married, and I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. We draw names amongst ourselves so the gift-giving doesn't bankrupt us. :) We get together on Christmas Eve so that my siblings that have their own families can have their own Christmas Day with their children. 

 This year I drew My sister Charity's name. She is 14 years old, and lots of fun to shop for. She wanted boots, cute shoes, a fun purse, bath and body works stuff...basically anything girly! :) So, I had a good time shopping for her.

 My sister Hannah(16) had my name, and got me......
  Hurray!! I am super excited about it! I had asked for it, but wasn't sure if I would get it or not, as it was a bit more than we usually spend on each other.

 I hope that all of you are having a Very Merry Christmas! I know I am! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful gift!!! I think my sister Beth got that as well!!! Hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete