Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Hairstyles

 Today I practiced more hairstyles on my two nieces who are visiting for Christmas! They were very patient with me, and let me stick pins all over their little heads. :) Here are some pictures of what I did.

 This is such a cute hairstyle for little girls. I french braided all around her head so it looks like she has a braided crown on. :) Little princess! She has naturally curly hair, so I pinned up the curls and voila!



 This hair style was mainly so I could practice for wedding updos. First I sectioned off some hair from the bottom, and did 5 upside down french braids.Then I put all her hair in a high ponytail. Next, I divided her ponytail in 5 sections, and rolled each one to make sort of a big, elegant bun. Lastly, I curled the little wisps of hair around her face. How lovely!This is how it turned out.



4 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE those hair styles! great job!
    p.s your background is so cute!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maddie! I'm glad you liked them. You should try the braided on on Rebecca or Lucy. They would look cute in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty. :) I especially like the top of Charlotte's. :)

    ReplyDelete