Sunday, June 17, 2012

Now More Than Ever.....

I have been thinking about this for sometime now, and then I heard this song again, and it totally summed up my feelings.
 My relationship with the Lord began when I was five years old. As a child, I didn't have a whole lot of understanding about what it meant to be follow Christ, I just knew the basics of the gospel, and believed with a child-like faith. But then I started growing up, and things got bumpy. Life wasn't as smooth as it was when I  was a kid. There were bigger problems to face, and important decisions to make; ones that would effect the rest of my life. And the longer I live, the more I realize how corrupt my own heart really is, and how much I really need a Savior! It's through all these experiences, that I now cherish my relationship with the Lord more and more. I know now how much I truly need Him, everyday, for everything!
 I love this song, because It really is true.....Now more than ever, I cherish the Cross! I am so thankful for my Jesus, and His loving-kindness to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment